FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Relieve indigestion.
- Relieve heart burn.
- Reduce stomach acid secretion.
Zantac provides effective, long-lasting 12 hour relief from heartburn and acid indigestion due to gastro-oesophageal reflux with 1 tablet.
Zantac works by controlling the production of stomach acid.
Zantac is fast acting, usually relieving symptoms within 10 to 20 minutes after taking it.
Zantac can help to protect the stomach from non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines such as diclofenac and ibuprofen.
Active ingredient per tablet:
Ranitidine hydrochloride 150mg
12 years to Adult - Take 1 tablet up to every 12 hours when required.
Zantac is for the relief of minor and temporary indigestion and dyspepsia symptoms. Do not use for more than 14 days continuously.
Do not use Zantac if:
- You are allergic to ranitidine.
- Recently experienced unintended weight loss.
- You have black stool.
- Pregnant or breast feeding unless on the advice of your doctor.
- You are over 40 years and have heartburn and indigestion symptoms for the first time, unless on the advice of your doctor.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.