Free standard shipping in New Zealand for orders $100 and over!*
*Within New Zealand to non rural addresses.
- Most of the orders will be delivered to you by courier within 3 working days after dispatch confirmation.
- We will notify you by email if your order is to be delayed.
- Please note that we require a signature on delivery. Signature is not necessary for rural deliveries.
- We can only deliver to a physical street address. Our courier company can not deliver to a PO Box address.
- We will inform you by email your parcel tracking number once we have dispatched your order.
- Standard freight and handling cost is $4.95* (plus an additional $2.95 for rural deliveries) for all orders under 2 kg.
- Orders over $100 are entitled to FREE standard delivery within New Zealand.
- You will also get free standard delivery on your entire order if you buy one of our FREE DELIVERY ITEMS. Simply place one of the items in your shopping cart and you will automatically qualify for FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on your whole order.
- FREE standard delivery only applies to orders going to a New Zealand address (plus an additional $2.95 for rural deliveries).
- Freight insurance and tracking cost are included in the freight cost.
- There is no insurance for products containing codeine.
* Orders exceeding 2kg carry additional charges. We will email to confirm with you the courier cost before dispatching your order to you.
Most orders will be delivered to you by international air mail within 7 to 10 working days of dispatch confirmation.
|Parcel Weight||Australia||Rest of the world|
|up to 500g||$7||$15.00|
|500g to 1kg||$13||$25.00|
|1kg to 1.5kg||$19||$37.50|
|1.5kg to 2kg||$25||$47.50|
- Freight insurance are included in the above freight cost*.
- Orders exceeding 2kg carry additional charges. We will email to confirm with you the delivery charges before dispatching your order to you.
- Please note international air mail does not offer track & trace service.
- Buyer is responsible for customs tariff, if any, and associated cost incurred upon delivery at destination country.
* We do not guarantee delivery in the event of customs intervention. It is your responsibility to check with the customs and/or other relevant authorities before placing your order.
- 5 working days after dispatch confirmation for New Zealand customers, or
- 20 working days after dispatch confirmation for International customers.
We will perform a check with postal authorities. Upon confirmation of lost parcel, we will offer you a choice of a full refund or resend your order at no charge.
We will accept return of any unopened non prescription products purchased from iBuyPharmacy that is still in it's original packaging for an exchange for another product within SEVEN days of you receiving your order (as recorded by the courier).
To return the product to us, please follow the following steps:
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the nature of your return (shipping damage, incorrect item(s) shipped, dissatisfaction (please explain), or any other reason (please explain). We will respond promptly with a return confirmation message.
- Return the unopened product together with the payment receipt as proof of purchase to:
11 - 17 Paerata Road
- Please ensure product arrived in good conditions as ibuy pharmacy can not accept liability if the product is returned to us damaged or lost in the post.
We will only refund postage costs if the return is a result of our error, as determined by the duty manager. It takes a maximum of 15 working days to process the return.
We can not accept products for exchange that are returned after SEVEN days.
ibuy pharmacy reserves the right not to give a refund if the consumer changes his/her mind about a product.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRESCRIPTION MEDICINES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AS IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO RE-DISPENSE MEDICINES.