FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Freezes warts to the core in one treatment.
- Based on the freezing method used by GPs.
- Suitable for the whole family, including children from the age of 4.
Watner Wart Remover is based on the same freezing technology used by the medical profession. It is a fast treatment, which allows you to remove warts at your own convenience without having to visit your doctor.
Wartner rapidly freezes the wart to the core in one treatment, causing the wart to fall off after 10 to 14 days, by which time healthy new skin will have formed underneath. If 3 applications on a single wart with 2 week intervals does not lead to an improvement consult a medical practitioner for an alternative treatment.
This package contains:
- 1 aerosol can
- 1 reusable applicator holder
- 12 disposable foam applicators
- 1 instruction leaflet.
Dimethyl ether and propane. (Not harmful to the environment).
Instructions for common warts
- Squeeze the colored end of the foam applicator between the thumb and index finger until a small opening appears.
- Slide the opening on the colored end of the foam applicator over the stick of the applicator holder until the stick is no longer visible. You will find the applicator holder in the bag containing the foam applicators.
- Insert the applicator holder with the attached foam applicator into the opening on the top of the aerosol can so that the foam applicator is no longer visible.
- Place the aerosol can firmly on a table or other sturdy surface.
Caution! Do not hold the spray can near your face, or over parts of your body or clothing.
- Holding the aerosol can firmly with one hand at the bottom, firmly press down on the applicator holder with the other hand until you hear a hissing sound. Continue to press down for 2 to 3 seconds. You will hear a hissing sound for the entire period.
- Pull the applicator holder with the attached foam applicator out of the valve. The white end of the foam applicator is saturated with cold liquid and you will see condensation (white frosty appearance). You may smell some dimethyl ether.
- Leave the foam applicator on the applicator holder and, grasping the applicator holder, lightly press the white tip of the foam applicator for several seconds on the wart that is to be frozen. Do not swab. Wartner® should be applied immediately. Hold the foam applicator on common warts for 20 seconds or less. Smaller warts may require less than 20 seconds. When treating warts on the top of fingers and toes, slowly move the fingers or toes while administering treatment. There may be an aching, itching, stinging sensation. Wait 2 minutes before using a tissue to remove the foam applicator from the holder. Discard the foam applicator after single use. Do not reuse foam applicator or touch the white end of the foam applicator with bare hands to ensure that reinfection with the wart virus does not occur.
- You may choose to use a bandage to conceal the wart while it heals. The wart will heal properly with or without a bandage.
Extremely flammable: contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, flame. Do not pierce or burn the container, even after use.
Suitable for external use only.
Not suitable for diabetics or use during pregnancy
Store at room temperature below 25°C only. Protect from direct sunlight.
Use Wartner only if you are sure the skin condition is a wart. If you are not sure, consult a medical practitioner before using Wartner.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.