FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A topical non steroidal anti-inflammatory gel.
- Relieve pain and inflammation.
- Relieve arthritis.
- Relieve sprains and strains.
Voltaren Emulgel is for the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation in acute soft tissue injuries and localised soft tissue rheumatism including sprains, tendinitis, bursitis and sports injury.
Diclofenac diethylammonium gel 11.6mg
equivalent to diclofenac sodium 10mg/g (1% w/w)
Also contains diethyllamine, carbomer 934P, cetomacrogol 1000, cococaprylat/caprate, isopropyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, perfume, propylene glycol, water.
Rub gently into the affected area 3 or 4 times daily.
Do not use for more than 2 weeks except on medical advice.
Voltaren Emulgel is not suitable for treating bruises.
Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac, any of the ingredients or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have the following medical conditions:
- Stomach ulcer.
- Impaired kindey function or heart failure.
- Taking blood thinning medications such as aspirin or warfarin.
- Pregnant or intent to become pregnant or breast feeding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.