FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains Australian Tea Tree Oil, a natural antiseptic and antifungal.
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitization due to low para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil.
- Contains Aloe vera for additional cooling and soothing effect.
- Suitable for vegans.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Spray with Aloe Vera Combines the antibacterial and antifungal power of Tea Tree Oil with the soothing benefits of Aloe vera, this spray provides symptomatic relief to minor wounds and skin abrasions and tinea.
- Skin abrasions
Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredients
Alcohol, water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 80, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Limonene.
Natural Antiseptics - For skin hygiene and protection, spray the affected area from a distance of 15cm from the skin. Shake well before use.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not spray near naked flame. Contains Alcohol.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.