FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Maintains healthy nervous system function.
- Supports energy production and the production of adrenal hormones.
- Vital in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- May be beneficial in the management of arthritis, cholesterol and diabetic nerve pain.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Thompsons Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid is a water-soluble B vitamin. It plays a role in the breakdown of fats and convertion of carbohydrates for energy, and the production of adrenal hormones.
Vitamin B5 may also assists in promoting healthy skin and wound healing and improve dry, breaking hair.
Vitamin B5 is widely found in both plants and animals including meat, vegetables, cereal grains, legumes, eggs, avocado and yoghurt. Vitamin B5 deficiency is rare. Symptoms include numbness and burning sensation in the hands and feet as well as headaches, fatigue and insomnia.
|Active ingredient per tablet:|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||500mg|
Free from corn, dairy, egg, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets daily with food, or as professionally advised.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.