FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fun, pleasant tasting, animal shaped tablets that children will love.
- An impressive array of 16 different wholefood and fruit concentrates to provide a regular intake of fruit and vegeatble phytonutrients and improve absorption and utilisation of vitamins and minerals.
- Iron for optimal intellectual, psychological and immunological develpment.
- Zinc for the body's enzymatic systems and tissue growth and repair.
- Calcium for optimal bone developent.
- Antioxidants such as vitamin A, C, E and zinc to protect against radical cell damage.
Thompson's Junior Immunofort is formulated to target the specific needs of children from 2 to 10 years old. The tablets are fun, pleasant tasting, animals shaped that children will love.
A superb formulation, Thompsons Junior Immunofort provides 16 vitamins, 8 minerals complemented by 15 'superfood' concentrates to support the body's immune defence system.
Thompsons Junior Immunofort can provide nutritional fortification against winter ailments. It will help to give the body a much needed energy boost during times of illness and stress.
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 750 mcg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 750 mcg, Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 10 mg, Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 5 mg, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1 mg, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg, Folic acid 50 mcg, Biotin 25 mcg, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid) 35 mg, Vitamin D3 (as colecalciferol, equiv. 200 IU) 5 mcg, Vitamin E (as d-Alpha-tocopheryl acetate, equiv. 15 IU) 11 mg, Calcium (as Calcium citrate) 10 mg, Iron (as Ferrous fumarate) 2.5 mg, Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 50 mcg, Magnesium (as Magnesium citrate) 5 mg, Manganese (as Manganese gluconate) 25 mcg, Potassium (as Potassium citrate) 182 mcg, Zinc (as Zinc oxide) 2 mg, Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf powder 5 mg, Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) sprout powder 5 mg, Brassica oleracea var. viridis (Kale) leaf powder 5 mg, Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) ext. 1 mg, derived from dry mushroom 10 mg, Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) ext. 290 mcg, derived from fresh fruit 10 mg, Malpighia glabra (Acerola) ext. 1.25 mg, derived from dry fruit 5 mg, Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. 500 mcg, derived from dry fruit 10 mg. Contains tabletting aids, flavouring and colouring substances.
NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soya beans, corn. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Children 6 years and over - 1 to 2 tablets daily.
Children 2 to 5 years - 1 tablet daily.