FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Helps seal out noise and water.
- Flattens into shape of outer ear.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Great for travel.
- SLC80 Rating of 21 db.
Surgipack Ear Putty Silicone Ear Plugs are made out of surgical grade silicone. It is great for swimming and noise reduction with a Sound Level Conversion (SLC80) rating of 21 db.
Silicone ear plugs are rolled into a ball and carefully molded to fit the shape of the outer ear, providing a snug custom fit for the wearer, helping to seal out noise and water.
- Make sure ears are clean and dry.
- Roll one whole plug into a ball. Do not cut or elongate the plug.
- Seal the outer ear by pulling up at the top of the ear adn with free hand, flatten the ball to make a seal and fill the external ear. Do not insert into the ear canal.
- To remove, press up at the back of the ear, carefully lift edges of plug and remove.
- Discard when no longer tacky or when soiled.
If at any time the product appears hard, rollingit into a ball will restore its malleability.
Use by children must be closely supervised by an adult.
Should not be used by divers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.