FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Supports energy levels.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- For healthy skin and eyes.
- Supports muscle and nervous system function.
- Prevents free radical damage and oxidative stress.
Solgar Vitamin B2 100 mg, also known as Riboflavin, which is one of the 8 B vitamins. It is an important vitamin and acts as a coenzyme, which supports energy production. It is also responsible for several processes in the human body, ranging from supporting energy levels to healthy skin and eyes.
Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin and must be obtained through a healthy diet. Vitamin B2 can be found in foods such as meat, eggs, green leafy vegetables and nuts. Together with the other B Vitamins, Vitamin B2 is used to extract energy from the foods we eat.
Alongside benefits for our metabolism, Vitamin B2 can help reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as protect cells from oxidative stress and damage by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging.
Solgar Vitamin B2 100 mg Vegetable Capsules has an easy 1 capsule a day dose and will deliver 100 mg of this essential vitamin, contributing to:
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
• Maintenance of normal red blood cells
• Maintenance of normal skin
• Maintenance of normal vision
• Normal metabolism of iron
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Active ingredient per vegetable capsule:
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 100mg
Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
Anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
Free of gluten, wheat, dairy soya, yeast, preservatives, sweeteners, artificial flavours or colours.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for us.