FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Once-a-day hair regrowth treatment.
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth.
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase.
- Helps grow longer and thicker hair follicles over time.
Regrow beautiful hair with Women’s REGAINE® Foam. This Foam reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth. Make REGAINE® Foam part of your beauty routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 12 weeks*.
Women’s REGAINE® Foam is:
- Once-a-day hair regrowth treatment
- Easy to use as part of your beauty regimen
- Fast drying. It doesn’t interfere with your hair care routine
Minoxidil 5% w/w.
Alcohol, water, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, lactic acid, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, butyl hydroxytoluene and propellant.
Applying Women's REGAINE® Foam EVERY DAY is the key to getting results and regrowing hair. Make it a seamless part of your beauty routine by applying it once in the morning or at night.
Using more, or more often, will not improve results, however continued use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair regrowth, and minimise additional hair loss.
Step 1: Part hair in the middle of your head then on each side of the center part to maximize scalp exposure.
Step 2: Hold the can upside down and dispense half a capful of Women’s REGAINE® Foam onto your hand or a small bowl or saucer.
Step 3: Apply directly to the scalp area where you are experiencing hair thinning. Using your fingers gently massage the foam into your scalp, starting from the back and working forward and let it air-dry.
Step 4: Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water. Don’t forget to rinse the small bowl or saucer as well.
TIP! Consistency is the key to success here - if you stop using Women’s REGAINE® Foam daily, your hair thinning/loss will resume.
For Best Results:
- Use only the recommended dosage of half a capful once a day. Using more or more frequently will not enhance or hasten hair growth.
- Apply Women's REGAINEⓇ Foam to dry hair or damp hair that was towel-dried but not too wet hair.
- Follow your normal styling routine after applying the foam and letting it air-dry.
- It’s OK to use Women's REGAINE® Foam on hair that has been coloured or treated.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss
- Have patchy, sudden and/or unexplained hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- Use other medicines on your scalp
- Have an allergic reaction to REGAINE® or any of its ingredients
- Are under 18 years or over 65 years of age
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.