FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Clinically proven hereditary hair loss treatment for men.
REGAINE Foam is clinically proven to regrow hair in men with hereditary hair loss and help reverse its progression.
In hereditary hair loss, a combination of heredity, hormones, and age causes a progressive shrinking, or miniaturization, of certain scalp follicles. This causes a shortening of the hair's growing cycle. Over time, as the active growth phase becomes shorter, the resting phase becomes longer. Eventually, there may be no growth at all.
Regaine works in part by partially enlarging the hair follicles and reversing the miniaturization process. By enlarging miniaturized follicles, the growth phase of the hair cycle is prolonged, allowing the hair to become longer and thicker looking. And with more follicles in the growth phase at the same time, it is possible to see improved coverage of the scalp.
- Reinvigorates shrunken hair follicles
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Helps grow longer and thicker hair follicles over time.
Regaine Foam is:
- Easy to use as part of your daily routine
- Fast drying
- Less messy than other topical hair regrowth products.
In clinical testing, 9 out of 10 men kept or regrew their hair after they used Regaine Foam twice a day, everyday*. See for yourself how Regaine works.
*Self Assessment after 16 weeks of treatment. Olsen EA et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2007; 57; 767-774
Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant).
Alcohol, water, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, lactic acid, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, butyl hydroxytoluene and propellant.
- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows (to maximise scalp exposure)
- The foam may begin to melt quickly on contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before using the foam.
- Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your hand. The total amount of foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into the scalp.
- Wash your hand well.
Do not use more. Do not use on other parts of the body.
It takes time for hair to grow. You may need to use Regaine for at least 4 months before you see results.
Continual use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair growth.
Regaine Foam is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, as shown below). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. Men's REGAINE® has been shown to regrow hair in men with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss.
DO NOT USE IF YOU...
- Do not have a family history of hair loss
- Have a sudden and /or unexplained hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp.
- Use other medicines on the scalp.
- Have an allergic reaction to REGAINE® or any of its ingredients
- Are under 18 or over 65 years
TELL YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU...
- Have any heart problem
- For external use only.
- Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- Do not apply on other parts of the body.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair colour and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice-a-day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF...
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a National Poison Control Centre on 0800-POISON (0800 764 766).
Medicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
Great price and very quick delivery
Super service and great product
Excellent deal and the product arrived the following day.
Great price, free shipping, will review actual product in four months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.