FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Soothing and protects your eyes whilst wearing contact lenses.
- Moisturises, comforts and protects dry eye.
- Temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort from wearing contact lenses.
- Relief eye strain from prolonged computer work.
- Gentle enough to use as often as needed.
- Suitable for use with all contact lenses.
Refresh® Contacts Eye Drops are used to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses. It also cushion lenses prior to application.
Refresh Contacts contains carmellose sodium as the active ingredient. Carmellose sodium stabilises the tear film and binds to the eye surface to maintain moisture and provide long lasting relief.
Refresh Contacts uses PURITE® as the preservative. PURITE® is one of the safest eyecare preservatives on the market. Once in contact with the eye, PURITE® breaks down into natural tear components - sodium and chloride ions, oxygen and water - without causing damage to the eye surface.
Refresh Contacts is gentle enough to use as often as needed to provide long lasting relief and protection from the burning, irritation and discomfort of dry eyes.
Carmellose sodium 5mg/ml
Instil 1 to 2 drops into each eye as needed.
If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult your pharmacist or doctor.
Discard unused contents 1 month after opening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.