FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Supports sustained energy levels and balanced blood sugar levels.
- Supports bowel regularity and long term digestive health.
- Supports a weight management programme.
- Supports healthy heart, bones, teeth and nervous system.
- Supports a happy mood and memory.
Chia seeds are the seeds of the salvia hispanica plant, which is native to Central America – A popular commodity among the Aztecs for some 400 years before it recently exploded in popularity in Western culture!
Chia seed benefits are mostly due to its texture and rich source of nutrients. Provides a great source of protein, calcium, magnesium, essential fatty acid – omega 3 (3 grams) and fibre (6 grams per serve).
Raw chia seeds.
Simply add a tablespoon (15g) to your cereal, smoothie, juice, baking, salad or soup or use in any one of the many recipes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.