FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Simple to Use.
- Single patient use.
- Latex free.
- Made from heavy duty PVC.
- Length: 58cm/23 inches
- One unit per box
PrimeOn Shower Seal (Adult Short Leg) is an easy-to-use, reusable, waterproof cast and bandage protector. It allows you to continue your normal showering or bathing routine while keeping your plaster cast, dressing or bandage dry. Made from heavy duty PVC, the PrimeOn Shower Seal is latex.
Fit instruction: Measure from the heel to the top of the cast or bandage and add 2.5cm/1 inch.
Seal ring diameter: 200mm
Seal shield diameter: 580mm
This product is designed as a water protective aid for a cast or bandage while showering or bathing.
- Before use, file down any sharp edges on cast or bandage that may puncture the product.
- Hold the plastic ring firmly then pull over cast or bandage.
- Ensure the product completely covers the cast or bandage and fits snugly to form a secure seal.
- Before removal, be sure th dry the rubber seal thoroughly.
- When removing, be sure not to pull the vinyl bag, as this may cause the product to rip.
This product is not for recreational use, and is not to be used as a floatation device.
Do not lean or apply heavy weight or pressure on the product.
The product may become slippery when wet. Use extreme caution when bathing in wet, slippery conditions.
Be sure the rubber seal is not too tight around your limb, as this may cause decreased circulation. Consult your doctor if the product causes swelling or discomfort.
Children who use this product must be under adult supervision at all times to avoid the risk of suffocation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.