FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Relieves the symptoms of chickenpox.
- Instant cooling and soothing itch relief.
- Helps to prevent scarring.
- Each pack contains 1 x CoolMousse and 1 x Gel.
PoxClin Sensitive contains a unique bioactive bacterial blocker for an effective treatment to sooth the itch, to recondition the skin and to help prevent scar tissue formation. PoxClin Sensitive can be easily and hygienically applied to the areas of affected skin.
PoxClin contains 2QR, a Bio-Active Bacterial Blocker. This blocker helps your child's skin's natural skin barrier by blocking harmful bacteria. The bacterial blocker in PoxClin is a polysaccharide derived from the Aloe Barbadensis plant.
PoxClin Sensitive Mouse has an instant cooling effect on the skin. The cooling action is caused by the evaporation of the mousse on the skin, which is supported/ also caused by the Laureth-9 incorporated in the product. The cooling of the skin relieves itching and irritation, thereby reducing the urge to scratch, preventing possible further damage of the skin and chances of secondary (bacterial) infection.
The product also contains moisturizers, soothing the skin and keeping the hydration optimal. As scarring may be the result of scratching (caused by infection and itching). PoxClin Sensitive cooling mousse includeds the 2QR complex, a patented bacterial blocker derived from the plant Aloe Barbedensis. 2QR blocks bacteria by creating a physical barrier between them and the skin. This barrier prevents bacterial colonization on scratched skin, which can cause possible secondary infection.
Ideal for sensitive spots (for example on face and seam). The gel provides further relief, cooling and moisturizing to the application area.
By cooling, moisturizing and protecting the skin, PoxClin Sensitive helps to prevent scarring.
Advantages of PoxClin Sensitive and 2QR:
- No harsh chemicals or toxic substances
- Blocks harmful bacteria and microbes from causing infections
- Prevents scar tissue formation
- No negative impact on the body's own cells
- Accelerates natural healing process
- Does not provoke resistance
- No negative side-effects
- Instant cooling effect for immediate relief of chickenpox symptoms
- Can be used on damaged and scratched skin
Ingredients of CoolMousse (100 ml):
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer*, Betaine, Laureth-9, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Polyglyceryl-10 laurate, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Ingredients of Gel (3 ml):
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Laureth-9, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate.
When to use:
From Day 1 to 12:
CoolMousse - When first using PoxClin Sensitive Mousse, please pump 2 to 3 times as the foam may need to emerge. Apply the mousse three times daily or whenever relief is desired (for example each time the child changes clothes).
From Day 12 (when sensitive spots still need extra attention)
CoolMousse - Apply the mouse three times daily or whenever relief is desired.
Gel - Apply one single drop of gel on a sensitive spot after the mousse has evaporated.
How to use:
CoolMousse - Rub the mousse softly onto the larger areas of the skin affected by chickenpox.
Gel - Gently squeeze the gel tube to apply one single drop of the gel exactly onto the sensitive spot and softly rub it.
PoxClin Sensitive should not be used for more than 30 consecutive days, which usually covers a whole treatment period.
Do not use PoxClin Sensitive if you are not sure the condition is chickenpox.
- Use only as directed.
- Use the mousse and the gel only on skin with chickenpox, as the virus is contagious.
- Contains small parts. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use the mousse and/or the gel if you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients.
- If you experience an allergic reaction during the treatment, immediately stop using the products and seek medical advice.
- For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and mucosa (oral cavity and genitals). Should the PoxClin Sensitive enter the eyes, wash the eyes with plenty of clean water. Should irritation persist, seek advice from your general practitioner.
- Wash your hands after each application.Do not use after the expiry date shown on the box.
There are no known side effects and contraindications associated with the use of PoxClin Sensitive.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.