FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A multipurporse, disinfecting, neutralising and storage system.
- Built-in lubricant for enhanced comfort.
- Preservative-free for sensitive eyes.
- Suitable for all soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses.
Oxysept is a multipurpose disinfecting, neutralising and storage system suitable for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.
What makes Oxysept Disinfecting Solution so unique?
1. Proven Disinfection System
- Powerful protection against a broad range of bacteria and microorganisms.
- Unique tablet system provides superior disinfection to leading competitive brands.
2. Enhanced Comfort
The ONLY peroxide system with a built-in lubricant, which retains and seals in moisture.
3. Ideal for Sensitive Eyes
Once the solution is neutralized, your contact lenses are soaking in a preservative-free solution.
Oxysept Disinfecting Solution/Neutralizer consists of:
- Oxysept Disinfecting Solution – a sterile 3 percent hydrogen peroxide solution for lens disinfection.
- 72 Oxysept Neutralizing Tablets – a unique delayed-release neutralizing tablet with Vitamin B12 color indicator that is added at the beginning of the disinfection cycle, and colors the solution pink to show that the tablet has been added. This tablet allows disinfection to occur before neutralizing the solution, all in one easy step.
- Oxysept Cup – a specially designed lens cup that must be used with this system for proper disinfection, neutralization and storage. It is made with Gore-Tex to prevent leakage.
Oxysept Disinfecting System contains:
- 3 x 240ml Oxysept Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfection Solution.
- 72 Hydrogen Peroxide Neutralizing Tablets.
- 1 Oxysept lens case.
Oxysept Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Solution:
Purified water, hydrogen peroxide 3%
Hydrogen Peroxide Neutralising Tablets:
Sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic anhydrous, sodium phosphate monobasic anhydrous, polyethylene glycol 3350, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), hypromellose, catalase: 0.1mg)
Always wash and dry your hands before handling lenses.
Remove cap containing lens basket from the lens case.
Place the lenses in the appropriate basket of the lens case.
Remove one lens at a time.
Fill the lens case to the fill line with Oxysept Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting solution.
Place one hydrogen peroxide neutralising tablet into the lens case containing Oxysept Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Solution.
Immediately, replace the lens holder in the lens case and tighten the cap.
Make sure the Hydrogen Peroxide Neutralising Tablet is in the solution BEFORE allowing the lenses to disinfect.
To disinfect and neutralise the lenses, allow the lenses to soak for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Hydrogen Peroxide Neutralising Tablet contains an indicator that will cause the solution to turn pink when the tablet has dissolved. The pink colour indicates only that the tablet has been added.
The lenses may be stored in the unopened lens case for a maximum of 7 days. If they are stored for longer than 7 days, disinfect and neutralise every 7 days, and again before inserting the lenses into the eyes.
Before remove lenses from the lens case, turn the lens case upside down for 5 seconds to ensure full neutralisation of all residual disinfecting solution in the lens case, then return case to upright position prior to opening.
After disinfection, the lenses should be rinsed with saline solution before inserting the lenses into the eyes.
Rise the entire lense case assembly thoroughly with saline solution. Do not use soap or detergent. Allow to air dry.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in Oxysept Formula, do not use this product.
This product is not recommended for use with ILLUSIONS® (tefilcon) lenses. Use of this product may cause lens damage.
ALWAYS USE AN Oxysept Neutralizing Tablet WITH Oxysept Disinfecting Solution TO NEUTRALIZE YOUR LENSES AND RINSE WITH SALINE SOLUTION BEFORE APPLYING THEM TO YOUR EYES.
Never use Oxysept Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Solution to rinse lenses before applying them to your eyes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.