FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% natural
- Isotonic seawater and aloe vera
- Suitable from 6 years old
- Preservative free
Otrivin Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Cleanser is a preservative-free, natural nasal spray that contains isotonic seawater which washes away excess mucus and impurities in the nose including pollen, dust & pollutants. It also contains Aloe Vera to soothe and moisturise nasal airways.
Otrivin Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Cleanser can be used everyday, by anybody the age of six years and above, who want to cleanse, moisturise and soothe a dry and irritated nose.
The usual frequency of use is 1 to 2 times a day per nostril. If necessary, the product can be used as often as needed. Otrivin Breathe Clean is suitable for adults and children from 6 years of age.
For children below 11 years Otrivin Breathe Clean should be used under adult supervision.
In elderly or disabled people, the use of the device may require help from an adult.
Under normal conditions of use, as indicated, Otrivin Breathe Clean is well tolerated.
For hygienic reasons and to avoid contamination, the nasal spray should only be used by one person.
- Blow the nose if necessary.
- Before and after using Otrivin Breathe Clean, wash your hands carefully.
- Remove the protective cap of the spray.
- If the spray has not been used for a long time, prime the spray once into the air before use. In case the spray nozzle is blocked, clean it under hot running water and dry it properly with a clean tissue.
- For children and adults who can use the product on their own:
- Lean the head forward over a basin, tilted to one side, so that it is as horizontal as possible.
- Insert the nozzle in the upper nostril and spray briefly (2 to 3 seconds).
- Then, tilt the head to the other side and repeat in the other nostril.
- Allow the product to act for a few seconds. Do not blow the nose during this time but wipe it if necessary.
- Then, blow the nose if needed.
- After each use, clean the nozzle under hot running water, dry it properly with a clean tissue and put the protective cap back on.
- Clean the actuator with hot water. Do not use chemical materials or dishwashing liquid or disinfectant. Do not use microwave.