FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- With natural enzymes to help reinforce the functions of healthy saliva.
- Free of SLS (harsh drying detergent).
- With fluoride and calcium.
- Neutralises acids, therefore maintaining a neutral balance of pH7.
- Extra beneficial for Dry Mouth sufferers.
- Helps to keep breath fresh.
- Helps to promote healthy gums.
- Helps to clean away the bacteria associated with bad breath, sore gums, cavities and plaque.
OralSeven Moisturising Toothpaste contains natural enzymes like those in normal healthy saliva to help reinforce your mouth's own defence system.
There are a number of medical conditions and treatments that can disturb a healthy mouth:
- Sjögren’s Syndrome
- Kidney dialysis
These can limit the flow of saliva which can lead to ‘Dry Mouth’ (Xerostomia). A dry mouth can cause tooth decay, bad breath, gum disease and aphthous ulcers when the mouth’s natural flora is disturbed, allowing harmful bacteria to flourish.
Use 2 – 3 times a day, 7 days a week.
Adults and children of 6+ years: For optimum results, brush thoroughly after each meal and rinse with OralSeven Moisturising Mouthwash.
Children 2-6 years: Use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.