FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Skin brightening daily moisturiser for sensitive skin.
- SPF25 PA+++ broad spectrum protection.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Can be used during pregnancy.
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles.
Oasis Beauty Apple A Day Moisturiser is packed with anti-ageing vitamins plus active naturals to brighten and hydrate with an added bonus of non-whitening SPF30 to keep your skin protected. Don’t be confused the packaging might say SPF 25 but it came out of testing much higher than we anticipated! You also get the bonus of PA +++ which protects you from premature ageing and skin cancer.
Active Naturals: rosehip, apricot kernel, sweet almond, apple, chamomile and vitamin E.
This is a slightly updated formulation to comply with new sunscreen regulations. It was tested by the Australian laboratory as SPF38 and now also protects you from damaging UVA rays with a PA+++ rating. Meeting this requirement gives you complete reassurance that we are totally serious about making the best sun protection products possible.
pure NZ water (aqua), zinc oxide (and) triethoxycaprylylsilane (sunscreen agent), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (sunscreen agent), sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), capric triglyceride (emollient), polysorbate 60 (plant-based emulsifier), diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (sunscreen agent), prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, glycerin, rosa mosqueta (rose) hip oil, cetearyl alcohol (emollient), soy lecithin (humectant), benzyl alcohol (and) salicylic acid (and) glycerin (and) sorbic acid (BioGro approved preservative), magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), xanthan gum (food grade thickener), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (german chamomile) pyrus malus (apple) extract, fragrance oil
- This product is suitable for vegans
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Oasis is cruelty free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
- Non-nano zinc
- Rated PA +++ against International Standard ISO 24442 (protects against UVA rays)
- Tested at SFP38 against International Standard ISO 24444 and Australian/New Zealand Standard 2604:2012 (new packaging will be labelled SPF30 High Protection)
- Apply after cleansing and toning.
- For an extra skin boost, layer a serum underneath first.
- Squeeze around a 20c piece of product on the back of your hand.
- Use your other hand to dot over your face and neck.
- Join the dots and gently massage into your skin.
- Allow time for moisturiser to settle and set up sunscreen barrier before applying makeup or your Oasis BB Cream
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.