FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Build strong and healthy bones.
- Active D3 form of vitamin D.
- Promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphates.
- Improves muscle strength in the elderly to help reduce risk of falls.
- Maximum absorption formula.
Nutra-Life Vitamin D3 1000IU is a high strength, high absorption complex formula that can assist in building and maintaining healthy bones. It also contains the bone support nutrients boron, selenium and vitamin E. The 1000IU daily dose of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fracture risk in the elderly.
Vitamin D3 stimulates the absorption of calcium from the small intestine and the reabsorption of calcium from the kidneys. Calcium is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Low levels of vitamin D have been associated with reduced bone density and increased risk of bone fracture in the elderly.
Vitamin D can also help to improve muscle strength in the elderly, helping to reduce the incidence of falls and reduces the risk of bone fractures.
Boron improves the development and maintenance of bone tissue and activates vitamin D through its action in the kidney. Selenium assists with the formation of bone and the absorption of vitamin D. Vitamin E is included to assist free radical scavenging, and both vitamin E and selenium are needed to create the intracellular antioxidant glutathione, important for bone density.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU)||25mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50mcg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
|d-alpha Tocopherol (Natural vitamin E 50IU)||33.6mg|
No added wheat, gluten, dairy, egg, fish, artificial colkours, flavours, sweeteners, yeast.
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Caution with blood pressure medications as vitamin D may reduce drug effects.
- Catuion in patients with hypercalcemia or systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Do not use in sarcoidosis or hyperparathyroidism without medical supervision.
- High doses require medical supervision in patients with atherosclerosis and heart disease.
- High doses may interact with digitalis.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.