FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Shelf stable, no refrigeration required.
- Assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- May assist in reducing the risk of eczema in the first 2 years of life.
- Assists with the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Supports the health and function of the immune system and gastrointestinal tract.
- May assist in supporting the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) during antibiotic therapy.
Nutra-Life Probiotica Baby, Toddler & Child is a One-a-day probiotic in an age appropriate formula suitable for babies, toddlers and children. Assists with the absorption of nutrients, supports the health and function of the immune system and general health and wellbeing. This product may also reduce the risk of eczema in the first 2 years of life. Shelf stable, no refrigeration required.
Active ingredients per sachet:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 6 billion CFU
Also contains maltodextrin, maize starch, silicon dioxide.
Formulated without gluten, wheat, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended Dosage: Babies and Toddlers (6 months – 2 years): Take 1 sachet daily, which may assist in reducing the risk of eczema in the first 2 years of life for young children with a family history.
- Take 1 sachet daily to assist in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing
Baby dosing instructions:
- Mix contents of 1 sachet with a small amount of breast milk or formula to create a paste that can be put onto the inside of the baby’s cheek or between the upper lip and gum immediately prior to feeding. Probiotics may also be added.
- to baby’s bottle immediately prior to feeding. Once prepared as per these instructions, feed to baby immediately.
- Toddler and Child dosing instructions: Mix contents of 1 sachet with unheated food or liquid. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.