- 5g hydrolysed collagen to support skin texture
- Hyaluronic acid for skin hydration and elasticity
- Antioxidants to support skin integrity
Nutra-Life Beauty Collagen+ 7 in 1 is a premium 7-in-1 combination of Hydrolysed Collagen with Hyaluronic acid, Zinc, Vitamins A (Retinol), C & E and Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3). This formula supports skin health, elasticity, firmness and collagen formation. Plus Hyaluronic acid to support skin hydration.
For a simple addition to your daily routine Nutra-Life Beauty Collagen+ 7 in 1 is best suited to;
- Those wanting a high strength Collagen formula with Hyaluronic acid, Zinc and Vitamins to support a healthy smooth complexion for younger-looking skin
- Those wanting support for skin health, elasticity, firmness and hydration
- Supporting collagen & connective tissue production for skin regeneration and wound healing
- Supporting the skin’s natural renewal process
- Providing antioxidant support for skin during ageing and helping to protect against environmental pollutants
|Active ingredients per 9g serve
|Hydrolysed bovine collagen (Type 1)
|Zinc oxide equiv. zinc 15mg
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate succinate (Vitamin E)
| equiv. Retinol (Vitamin A) 1000mcg RE
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
|Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid)
Acidity regulators (citric acid, malic acid), Natural colours (beetroot), Natural flavours (berry), Natural sweeteners (glucose, thaumatin), Anti-caking agent (guar gum).
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Contains: Animal product (bovine collagen), sugars (glucose).
Recommended Adults only Dosage: Take 1 metric tablespoon (9g) once daily with a meal, dissolved in 150mL of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Stir until mixed.
The recommended duration of use of this product is limited to 3 months due to hyaluronic acid content.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional. The recommended daily amount of
Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents (RE) for women and 900 micrograms RE for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms RE, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.