FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Double action pain relief.
Nuromol is the only clinically proven pain relief tablet to contain ibuprofen 200mg and paracetamol 500mg. This unique combination is produced using a patented technology known as Synchro-Tech™ which ensures they are released together to target pain more effectively, so you can quickly get on top of distracting pain and continue on with your day.
Nuromol is especially suitable for pain requiring stronger analgesia than paracetamol and ibuprofen alone. Thanks to its unique pain relief combination, one or two Nuromol tablets provide stronger, longer-lasting pain relief than paracetamol alone.
Nuromol is an effective pain relief for:
- Back pain
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Migraine headache
- Tension headache
- Muscular pain
- Sore throat
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Rheumatic pain & non-serious arthritic pain
- Reduces fever
Active ingredients per tablet:
Contains no gluten, wheat, lactose, sucrose or preservatives.
Adults and children from 12 years: Take 1 or 2 tablets every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Do not give Nuromol tablets to children under 12 years.
Do not take:
- if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
- with other medications containing paracetamol except with your doctor's advice.
- if you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor's advice.
- during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- for more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor's advice.
If an overdose is taken or suspected ring the Poisons Information Centre (0800 764 766) or go to hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.