FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Nurofen is an effective anti-inflammatory medicine for the temporary relief of:
- Back pain
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Muscular pain
- Arthritic pain
Active Ingredients per tablets:
Gluten, lactose and wheat free.
Adults & Children 12 years and Over:
Take 2 tablets initially, then 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours up to a maximum of 6 tablets per day. Take with food and a large glass of water.
Children under 12 years:
Use Nurofen for Children suspension.
Nurofen may be taken by breast feeding mothers.
- Can cause gastro-instestinal ulceration
- Avoid in renal impairment and severe liver disease
- Avoid in asthmatics sensitive to non steroidal anti-inflammatories or aspirin
- Avoid in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Interactions with blood thinning medications
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist for more than 3 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.