- NUK for Nature soother with latex teat
- Made with more than 98% natural raw materials – consists of natural rubber and sustainable plastic (BPA-free)
- Produced in a resource-saving manner with green electricity, with reduced CO₂ and energy-efficient production for real mini-footprints
- NUK-Air System: NUK orthodontic shape – thin and narrow neck of teat – does not cause misalignments of teeth or jaws
- Flat teat and smooth underside – for a pleasant feeling in the mouth and plenty of space for the natural sucking motions
- Anatomically shaped guard made of eco-friendly plastic
- 100% paper packaging – recyclable in the paper bin
- Content: 2 pieces per pack
- Available in 3 sizes
- Conform to European Safety Standard EN1400
NUK for Nature – soothes sustainably
NUK uses more than 98% natural raw materials for its new NUK for Nature soother. The fixed parts are made of sustainable plastic. This plastic is a material that can be traced back 100% to renewable raw materials using the ISCC PLUS-certified mass balance method. The natural origin is independently certified. The soft teat is made of pure natural rubber. A purely plant-based, renewable raw material that is very soft and warm and also particularly flexible.
However, NUK for Nature also means that sustainability does not stop at the soother. That's why the new latex soother is packed in 100% FSC-certified paper, which can be easily recycled in the paper bin. And to make the CO₂ footprint even smaller, NUK optimises everything from raw materials to production with green electricity to be climate-friendly. From here it goes on. NUK work every day to become even more natural and sustainable.
NUK for Nature Latex soother for healthy jaw development
The original NUK shape is also inspired by nature: round at the top and flat at the bottom. The NUK for Nature soother nestles against the palate and leaves space for the tongue. In addition to this, it is accepted by 95% of babies, is particularly breastfeeding-friendly and does not cause any misaligned teeth or jaws.
The NUK for Nature soother not only soothes your baby, but also contributes to the healthy overall development of your child. The special shape of the teat is optimised in such a way that it reduces the pressure on the jaw and teeth to a minimum. That way, there is nothing standing in the way of healthy, trouble-free breathing, trouble-free eating and language development later on.
For these and many other reasons, the NUK for Nature soother is recommended by medical experts – and the ultimate favourite of climate-conscious parents.
The new NUK soothers made of natural rubber latex are 100% made in Germany and are of course BPA-free.