FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cushioned protection for sensitive wounds
- Pad won't stick to wound
- Waterproof - stays on in bath and shower
- Made in U.S.A.
- Ideal for waterproof protection of wounds such as cuts, minor burns, abrasions and scrapes
- Seals out water, dirt and germs
- Breathable - allows wound to breathe
- Absorbent non-stick pad wicks fluids away from the wound
- Can be worn for up to 4 days
- Hypoallergenic - latex free materials
Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Adhesive Pad offers cushioning as well as waterproof features, for greater protection of sensitive wounds. It’s ideal for wounds such as minor burns, cuts, abrasions and scrapes—wherever added cushioning might be needed.
The absorbent, non-stick pad wicks fluids away and won’t stick to wounds, and is breathable. The waterproof outer layer of Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Adhesive Pads gives added protection and means the dressing will stay on in the bath and shower. It also seals out water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection.
This first aid dressing can be worn for up to 4 days and is hypoallergenic.
Directions for Use:
- Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Apply adhesive pad over wound. DO NOT STRETCH adhesive pad when applying.
- Firmly smooth adhesive border to skin.
Directions for Removal:
Gently lift the edge of the adhesive pad and slowly peel from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
Change Pad If:
- It begins to leak or is no longer sticking to skin.
- There are holes or tears in the adhesive pad.
If there are signs of infection such as fever, pain, redness, swelling, itching, rash or burning, consult a health care provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.