FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 50% more omega-3s than a regular 1000mg fish oil capsule.
- Odourless, so there is no fishy after taste. No artificial surfactants (polysorbates).
- Natural source of omega-3s.
- Tested for pesticides and heavy metals including mercury.
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Helps to support healthy blood pressure.
- Helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis.
- Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function.
Nature's Own High Strength Odourless Fish Oil is sourced naturally from ocean fresh wild fish and is tested for pesticides and heavy metals including mercury. It is a natural source of marine omega-3s fatty acids.
Taken as a dietary supplement, omega-3 fatty acids appear to provide anti-inflammatory action. They are helpful for the control of arthritis pain and work well taken in combination with Blackmores Joint Formula Tablets. People suffering from eczema and psoriasis may also find omega-3 fatty acids supplementation helpful.
Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to help reduce cholesterol and improve blood lipid profiles. They inhibit triglycerides synthesis in the liver and so help to lower fats (triglycerides) in the blood of healthy people, therefore supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
Some research has suggested that there is a correlation between depression and low blood levels of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), a fatty acid found only in fish oil. Fish oil dietary supplements may be of benefit as an add-on therapy for depression.
Omega-3 fatty acids are also believed to improve learning ability in children.
For general well being - Take 2 capsules daily with food.
For heart and brain health - Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
For joint health - Take 3 capsules twice daily with food.
Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Omega-3 fatty acids have blood thinning ability. Please consult your doctor if you are taking blood thinning medications such as warfarin or aspirin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.