FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Soothe skin and minimise ingrown hair.
- With Aloe Vera and Green Tea extract.
Nad’s Soothing Ingrow Solution with Aloe and Green Tea Extract minimises the occurrence of ingrown hairs by reducing the build up of dead skin cells that can block pores, and soothes the redness and inflammation of razor bumps and shaving rash.
- Shake well before use.
- Squeeze Nad’s Soothing Ingrow Solution onto your hand and gently rub into the affected area.
- Apply daily until irritations and bumps have cleared.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, give water and seek immediate medical advice.
- For topical use only.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- To ensure compatibility, test product on a small patch of skin prior to use.
- Reactions may occur in individuals who are allergic to aspirin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply on open or irritated skin.
- Always ensure good ventilation when using, avoid breathing vapour.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.