- New advanced and patented CoQ antioxidant technology.
- Targets mitochondria, the cellular power plant.
- Improves energy levels.
- Supports optimal organ health.
- Slows free radical damage associated with aging.
- Over a decade of research.
MitoQ Heart supports heart and circulatory health, healthy blood pressure and heart rate.
MitoQ Heart is a ground-breaking formula for heart and circulatory health. It features the patented, scientifically proven anti-oxidant, MitoQ, which is 847 times better than CoQ10 at targeting heart mitochondria. It also contains L-Carnitine, Magnesium and Vitamin D - essential heart health ingredients. MitoQ supports energy and may be suitable for people who have been prescribed statins.
The ingredients in MitoQ Heart can help in the following ways:
- Delivers CoQ10 into the mitochondria, supports endothelial function, supports normal blood pressure, heart rate and cardiovascular protection.
- Is fundamental to the ATP recycling process and helps the body convert fuel to energy. It shuttles electrons back and forth between enzymes.
- Acts as an antioxidant to protect mitochondrial membranes from free-radical damage.
- L-Carnitine: Fundamental to the ATP energy recycling process and helps the body convert fuel to energy by transporting fatty acids across mitochondrial membranes.
- Magnesium: Like a spark plug central to the process, Magnesium “turns on” the enzymes that drive the entire metabolic reaction of ATP energy generation.
- Vitamin D3: protects hearts via several different mechanisms. It has been shown that normal Vitamin D levels are associated with a healthy cardiovascular system.
Active ingredient per capsule:
Mitoquinol mesylate equivalent to 5mg mitoquinol, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate equivalent to L-Carnitine 200mg, Magnesium Aspartate equivalent to Magnesium 67.5mg, Dry Vitamin D3 equivalent to Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 0.0125mg (500IU).
Also contains: Maltodextrin, Microcyrstalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Encapsulating Aids.
MitoQ contains no animal products or gluten.
Adults: Take 2 capsules each morning.
What can I expect?
Everyone will experience MitoQ differently, depending on your age, your fitness, and whether you have a health condition. As different cells and organ systems “re-energise” at different speeds it can take days, weeks or months for you to experience the full effect of increased levels of energy and health.
Are there any side effects?
At higher doses than usual (80mg per day) a small number of people experienced a mild upset stomach and nausea.
Does MitoQ interact with any medicines?
MitoQ has been extensivley tested for safety but not for interactions with prescription medicines. Please consult with your Physician.
Can I take a dose that’s higher than you recommend?
MitoQ's recommended dose is 2 5mg (10mg) capsules per day. MitoQ has been taken in doses as high as 80mg a day for a year during safety testing.
Can I take MitoQ with other supplements?
MitoQ can be taken in combination with your other supplements.
Is MitoQ natural?
MitoQ is derived from naturally occurring CoQ10, and has been modified to target cellular mitochondria more effectively.
Is MitoQ safe for children?
Children do not need antioxidant supplementation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.