FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Slim fit for small or sensitive ear canals.
- Fully skinned and tapered, providing unmatched user comfort and hygiene.
- Noise reduction rating 29dB.
Macks Slim Fit Soft Foam Ear Plugs are the same as the original SafeSound®, but smaller. Molded with state-of-the-art, super low-pressure foam, slow release comfort foam, these earplugs are perfect for extended use where comfort is paramount.
The earplugs are made of urethane foam. The "latex" in Mack's foam earplugs is not natural latex, it is a synthetic latex technically called an emulsion polymer. It has the same properties as latex (water based, adhesive, etc.) but does not have the enzyme problem associated with natural latex.
If, in the extremely rare instance you should experience any type of rash or skin irritation while using this product, please discontinue use immediately. Consult your doctor or go to your local medical emergency room if you believe you require immediate medical attention.
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight, crease-free cylinder.
- With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in place until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Warning: Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness, which could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
When used as directed, Mack's Slim Fit Soft Foam earplugs have a noise reduction rating of 29 decibels.
Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.