FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The original silicone putty.
- Seal out water.
- Help prevent swimmer's ear.
- Protect hearing from loud noises.
- Doctor's choice for sealing out water, reducing noise and for use with ear tubes.
- Noise Reduction Rating of 22 Decibels.
Mack's Pillow Soft Earplugs is the original silicone putty. It moulds to the unique contour of any ear. It is great for swimming, noise reduction and for use with ear tubes.
Silicone ear plugs are rolled into a ball and carefully moulded to fit the shape of the outer ear, providing a snug custom fit for the wearer, helping to seal out noise and water.
Mack's is America's #1 selling and #1 doctor recommended earplug brand.
Moldable, non-irritating silicone rubber.
DO NOT INSERT INTO EAR CANAL. COVER ONLY.
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
- Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
- Do not insert into ear canal!
- To loosen and remove, press up behind ear. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky (up to 5 uses). For best results when flying, wear earplugs entire flight. Do not cut, break apart or elongate earplugs.
WARNING: Use whole earplug. Cover only. Do not force plug into ear canal. Do not cut, break apart or elongate earplugs. If misused by failure to use as directed, earplug may become lodged in ear, requiring removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor ONLY!
WARNING: Adult supervision required for children under 15. Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death. Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet. Use only as directed.
CAUTION: Lubricants and solvents can degrade this product. Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals. May be use in chlorinated water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.