FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Liposome encapsulation technology for maximum delivery.
- Supports a healthy immune system and optimal overall health.
- Helps protect cells from the damage caused by harmful free radicals.
- Promotes muscle repair and recovery.
LivOn Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C is a special form of vitamin C that encapsulates vitamin C in tiny ‘fatty’ bubbles known as liposomes. Liposomes provide a delivery mechanism for the vitamin C. To make stable nano liposomes Livon Labs use high grade essential phospholipids which are extracted from lecithin.
Each 1,000 mg sachet of Vitamin C is made with 1,000 mgs of phospholipids of which 500 mgs is pure phosphatidylcholine. This combination is the key to
Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C’s delivery mechanism. Phosphatidylcholine is in many ways as important as the vitamin C because it’s not made in the body and it works to support the integrity of healthy cell membranes.
In addition to using Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C as daily supplement to provide an optimal daily dose of this important vitamin, New Zealanders can take
Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C:
- When travelling abroad by air or sea to support their immune defences while away from home.
- When going into hospital and when they come out to support immunity, a healthy recovery and normal healing.
- To support a healthy response to stress. Animals that make their own vitamin C can make significantly more in response to stress. When humans are stressed, they are not able to make any vitamin C.
- To support healthy glowing skin and the integrity of healthy arteries blood vessels and cartilage.
Carr, A.C.; Spencer, E.; Dixon, L.; Chambers, S.T. Patients with Community Acquired Pneumonia Exhibit Depleted Vitamin C Status and Elevated Oxidative Stress. Nutrients2020, 12, 1318.
|Active ingredients per sachet:|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||1000mg|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||120mg|
|Essential Phospholipids (from soy lecithin)||1000mg|
|Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 500mg|
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol (as a natural preservative), Citric Acid (for pH adjustment).
This product formulation contains no starch, no yeast, no hexane, no artificial colours or flavours.
As a dietary supplement take one sachet 1 to 2 times per day. For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the packet, squeeze into one or more ounces of your favourite cool beverage, drink on an empty stomach, and wait at least 15 minutes before eating for maximum absorption.
We do not recommend mixing any of the products in hot beverages, because this could damage the liposomes.
We also do not recommend blending any of our products in a food processor or blender.
If symptoms persists, consult your healthcare professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a great product and a good
way to take vitamin C. I take one sachet at night before bed to assist in cell repair.
A better price at ibuypharmacy and super fast delivery.
Excellent service. Love shopping with ibuy.
Super fast delivery! Thank you :)
Excellent prompt service..thanks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.