FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% natural calcium.
- Helps to prevent and treat calcium deficiency.
- Certified organic.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers.
Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum. It is highly absorbable due to its exlusive and unique porous structure. It may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
Lifestream Natural Calcium also contains trace mineral co-factors important for bone health including zinc, magnesium, selenium and phosphorous all ina perfect and 'natural-made' blend.
The Benefits of taking Lifestream Natural Calcium:
- The only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic and a genuine natural food.
- Helps to build strong healthy bones and nails.
- Helps to support bone density and strength as you age.
- Supports skeletal strength and posture of the spine.
- Strengthens and builds strong healthy teeth.
- Lessens the physical and emotional experience of PMS.
- Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body.
- 100% dairy-free, G.E. free, animal free, vegetarian and gluten free.
- Contains other necessary minerals including magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium.
- Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone) and no animal products.
- Contains NO preservatives or synthetic additives.
- Available in easy-to-swallow capsules or powder.
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk.
- A complete and natural calcium food.
The most important aspect when taking calcium is the bioavailability of the calcium. Calcium digestibility, solubilisation, absorption and organ uptake and release are important metabolic events when considering calcium bioavailability.
Is Lifestream Natural Calcium well absorbed by the body?
Yes. This is due to 3 unique aspects:
- Lifestream Natural Calcium has a unique porous ‘honeycomb-like’ structure which reacts particularly well in the digestive system and gives it high absorption properties.
- A Lifestream Natural Calcium molecule has a very large surface area. This allows faster solubilisation and rapid ionisation of the calcium.
- Lifestream Natural Calcium also contains other important minerals necessary for the absorption of calcium including magnesium, boron, selenium, zinc, copper and iodine.
100% premium Lithothamnium calcareum sea-vegetable.
Each capsule provides 300mg of elemental calcium plus other important minerals.
Certified organic. Gluten free, dairy free, G.E. free and contains no animal products or by-products.
Adults - Take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers - Take 2 to 4 capsules daily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.