FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and phytonutrients.
- Supports optimum energy levels.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Provides nutritional support for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Provides nutritional support for busy people, teenagers or the elderly.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Suitable for the whole family from 6 years and above.
Lifestream Certified Organic Spirulina Boost Powder is a certified organic nutrient-rich superfood. This powerful plant protein provides antioxidants, phytonutrients, and essential, naturally occurring, vitamins and minerals for sustained energy. From the birthplace of Ayurveda, Organic Spirulina Boost is grown away from pollution in pure mineral-rich water.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM SPIRULINA
- Those with a weak immune system.
- Those looking for higher levels of immune supporting nutrients.
- People recuperating, feeling run down or under the weather.
- Pegnant or breast feeding mothers.
Lifestream Certified Organic Spirulina is the only fully certified organic Spirulina approved by USDA NOP, Naturland and that carries the prestigious USP Ingredient Verified Approvel. It is bottled in glass, contains 100% pure vegetarian ingredients and is produced under ISO 14001 and HACCP standards. No GMO's are used in the production or processing of this product.
Suitable for for the whole family from 6 years and above and also for vegetarians and vegan.
Bioactive spirulina powder - Certified Organic 100% pure.
|Servings per package: 66|
|Serving Size: 3g (1 level teaspoon)|
|Qty per serve||Qty per 100g|
All values specified above are averages.
Starting-up (first week) - Take 1/2 teaspoon of powder daily, building up to sustained energy/nutrition 1 level teaspoon daily. .
Optimum nutrition/special uses - Up to 3 level teaspoons daily or more as advised by your healthcare professional.
Children 6 - 12 years - Half the adult serving suggestion.
Spirulina is rich in amino acids, including phenylalanine. People with phenylketonuria (a metabolic condition) should avoid taking spirulina. People with this rare condition cannot metabolise the amino acid phenylalanine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.