FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Natural superfood blend.
- Formulated to support optimum female health.
- Supports bone health, urinary tract health and female hormonal balance.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten, dairy and animal free.
- 100% certified organic.
Lifestream CC Flax is a combination of three of the finest certified organic superfoods specifically formulated for women’s nutritional requirements. It contains:
- Calcium for strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Cranberry for urinary tract health and antioxidant protection
- Flaxseed omega-3 fatty acids for heart health and brain function. Flaxseed Lignans for supporting female hormonal balance
Flaxseed (linseed) is an outstanding nutritional food source. Flaxseed is rich in phytonutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, fibre and lignans. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for youthful skin, healthy heart and brain function. Flaxseed lignans are antioxidant phytonutrients that are highly beneficial to both female and male health. Flaxseed is nature's richest source of lignans and Lifestream high-lignan flaxseed provides twice as much lignans as regular milled flaxseed.
Cranberry seeds contain the goodness of the whole berry but have higher concentrations of essential fatty acids and potent antioxidants. Cranberries have been used for centuries for women’s urinary tract health and contain valuable polyphenols, complete protein, fibre and protective phytonutrients.
Lifestream Natural Calcium is a pure, ecologically sustainable sea-vegetable naturally rich in important minerals and trace elements for bone health, which include calcium and magnesium. One serving of Lifestream CC Flax will supply 33% of your daily calcium and 11% of your magnesium requirements.
Lifestream CCF lax naturally contains:
- Dietary fibre
- Omega 3 fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid)
- Calcium (natural sea-vegetable source)
Lifestream CC Flax is certified organic, free of mercury, PCB's or pesticides, artificial additivies, perservatives, colours or flavours, gluten, dairy and animal.
Mix 1 heaped teaspoon (5g) with cereal, smoothies, yogurt, juice, salads, etc as desired. Tastes delicious! Lignans are best avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding. To protect the Omega 3 fatty acids, do not heat or cook Lifestream CC Flax.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.