FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cures most athlete's foot.
- Also cures other tinea fungal skin infection such as jock itch and ringworm.
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling commonly associated with athlete's foot.
Lamisil Cream is an effective broad spectrum antifungal cream for the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) as well as jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corpis) while relieving the itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions.
This is a pharmacy only medicine. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, talk to a healthcare professional. We reserve the right to not supply this medicine.
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
Apply morning and night until all signs and symptoms of athlete's foot have resolved and continue treatment for a further 7 to 10 days to make sure treatment is complete.
We recommend using Daktarin Spray to treat the shoes morning and night. Tinea fungus thrive in dark, warm and moist area and can be left behind in the shoes leading to reinfection if not taken care of.
- For athletes foot wear well fitting, ventilated shoes.
- Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Wear jandals when using public showers. Dry feet well and preferably apply anti fungal powder or spray for prevention.
- Put shoes outside to air on a hot sunny day.
Not recommended for use on children under 12 years.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are pregnant or may become pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
Contains benzyl alcohol as a preservative.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.