FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Use Ketostix urine reagent test strips to monitor ketones to ensure that the body is not using too much fat for energy.
When should you test for ketones?
- When you have a cold, the flu or any other kind of illness
- When your urine sugar test results show large amounts of sugar (2% or more for two or more tests in a row, or for several days in a row)
- When you feel the signs of high blood sugar (over 13.3 mmol/L) or when your blood sugar is over the range your doctor had set for you (if you monitor your blood glucose)
- When you are under stress (e.g. at home, school, work)
- Regularly during pregnancy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.