FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Targets only gray hair for a natural look.
- Brush-in colour gel.
- Gets rid of grey in 5 minutes.
- Easy application with ergonomic brush.
Just for Men targets only the gray hair. Replaces it with subtle tones that match your own natural colour in 5 easy minutes.
Formulated for facial hair, it penetrates coarse, resistant facial hair. No-drip thick gel conditions and softens as it colours. You get multiple applications from every box of Just for Men Brush-In Colour Gel.
Colour base 14.2g
Natural colour developer 14.2g
Aqua, Coco Glucoside, AMinomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Parfum m-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulfite, Erythorbic Acid, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, Caramel, Trisodium EDTA, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Linalool, d-Limonene, 3-Methyl-4-(2-6,6-trimethyl-2-cylchexen-1-yl)-3-buten-2-one.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate.
Pick the shade that matches your hair colour. Need help to pick the right shade? Click here.
Can't decide between 2 shades? Try the lighter one first. You can always go darker later.
- Wearing gloves, squeeze a line from Color Base tube into the mixing tray on one side of the raised line.
- Squeeze an equal amount of Color Developer into the mixing tray on the other side of the raised line.
- Mix product with the plastic end of the brush until thoroughly blended.
- Wipe ends of tubes (to prevent staining). Replace caps to avoid exposure to air.
(NOTE: Once mixed, use immediately, and then discard excess product. Depending on the amount of gray hair, you may need a second application to cover gray completely)
- Apply quickly. Use brush to apply mix to DRY hair. DO NOT massage product in with your hands.
- Brush up and down gently to cover all hair evenly. Prepare more product as needed.
(NOTE: Save unmixed product for next use, but do not use after 3 months, to ensure highest level of effectiveness.)
- IMPORTANT: Time yourself carefully with TIMER, CLOCK or WATCH starting after application is completed. Waiting only 5 MINUTES or a bit less prevents color from going too dark.
- While waiting, thoroughly rinse and remove residue from brush, tray and gloves to prepare for next use.
- Rinse product off facial hair with warm water in the shower until water runs clear.
- Wash facial hair thoroughly in the shower with shampoo, not bar soap. Always rinse and shampoo in shower even if you color only a small portion of your hair. (A shampoo specially made for color-treated hair will work best to keep color looking fresh and natural.)
- Towel dry as usual.
Allergic reactions (itching, burning, redness) to permanent hair dyes, including Just For Men, can occur and in rare instances can be severe.
A reaction can occur even though you had no reaction during previous usage. You must do this patch test on the inside bend of your elbow 48 hours ahead of EACH and EVERY use in order to minimize the risk of an allergic reaction. (This is an allergy test, not a color preview.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.