FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains Fernblock®+ to support skin health
- Supports a more radiant and fairer skin
- Helps to prevent hyperpigmentation
Heliocare Purewhite Radiance features the benefits of Fernblock®, further enhanced by the exclusive blend of White Tech Complex that controls and blocks the main enzyme responsible for melanin production. White Tech Complex consists of Pomegranate extract, L-Cystine, vitamin C and B3, all clinically-proven to promote skin radiance.
Punica Granatum (Ellagic Acid)
- Clinically proven as a safe and effective skin whitening agent
- Inhibits the activity of tyrosinase (the main enzyme of melanin production), which then prevents the formation of dark pigments
- Strong antioxidant properties that neutralize free radicals caused by environmental aggressors and also help in enhancing skin whitening
- A whitening agent which intercepts the formation of melanin, reducing the production of dark pigments, enhancing skin whitening
- Precursor of Glutathione, a potent antioxidant which plays an important role in the regulation of melanin production in our body
- After the formation of Glutathione, it directly aids in the inhibition of tyrosinase synthesis and activity. This directly reduces production of dark pigments - the cause of hyperpigmentation and skin darkening
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)
- A potent and effective antioxidant that interferes with melanin synthesis, this decreases the melanin concentration in the skin, leading to a whiter looking skin
- Neutralizes free radicals from environmental aggressors and prevents collagen damage
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
- Inhibits transfer of melanin to epidermal cells (skin surface)
- A study showed that Vitamin B3 has the ability to reduce hyperpigmentation and increase skin lightness compared with vehicle alone after 4 weeks of use
- Shown to decrease collagen oxidation and improve aging-induced yellowing of skin
|Active ingredients per 2 capsules:
|Fernblock® (Polypodium leucotomos leaf extract)
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Also contains anti-caking agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Capsule: Glazing agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Colorants (E-171, E-129, E-133).
Take two capsules daily, preferably one in the morning and one in the evening, or as recommended by your skin care professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.