FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Yummy, fruit-flavoured animal-shaped, chewable tablets.
- Gently strengthen children’s natural immunity.
Healtheries Kidscare Echinacea & Vitamin C chewable tablets are designed specifically for children under 10. They’re fruit-flavoured, animal-shaped tablets that are fun for children to take. And they contain just the right amount of each immunity-boosting ingredient to gently support children’s everyday resistance.
- Preventatively building up children’s resistance to coughs, colds and flu.
- Supporting immunity in children who need help to recover from common winter infections.
|Active ingredient per tablet:|
|Vitamin C 50mg from:|
|Echinacea ext. equiv. dry||100mg|
Artifical Flavour, Natural sweeteners, Tabletting aids.
NO Gluten, Wheat, Animal products, Dairy products, Soy, Artifical Colours or Artficial Sweeteners.
Children aged 3-7 years: Chew 1-2 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children aged 8 and over: Chew 2-4 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- This product contains dextrose, so will not be suitable for children with diabetes.
- This product contains Echinacea, so won’t be suitable for children who are allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.