FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains 4mg of Nicotine per chewing gum.
- Helps relieve the craving for nicotine.
- Reduce the physical need to smoke.
- Sugar free.
Habitrol Chewing Gum works on reducing your desire to smoke by providing some of the nicotine that you previously inhaled from cigarettes. This is what helps you to resist smoking.
Habitrol Chewing Gums can also help to reduce some of the unpleasant effects that often happen when giving up smoking, such as feeling ill or irritable.
Active ingredient per chewing gum:
Also contains butylated hydroxytoluene, acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, gelatin, glycerol, mannitol, menthol, polacrilin, saccharin, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate anhydrous, sorbitol, talc, titanium diozide, purified water, xylitol.
Use Habitrol 4mg chewing gum if:
- You are a heavy smoker, smoking 20 or more cigarettes a day.
- You ave previously failed to stop smoking with the 2mg chewing gum.
Chew one piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke. Do not exceed 10 gums in 1 day.
Follow these 3 easy steps:
Chew slowly until the taste becomes strong.
Rest the piece of chewing gum between your gum and cheek.
Chew again when the taste has faded.
Repeat the chewing routine for about 30 minutes.
Note: Do not chew more than 1 piece at a time.
The nicotine in Habitrol chewing gum is released a little at a time and absorbed through the lining of your mouth into your bloodstream. If you chew too quickly or for too long, you will swallow the nicotine with your saliva. It will be broken down in your stomach and wasted.
Do not use if:
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Your mouth or throat is sore.
- You are under 18 years old.
- You are a non smoker.
- You are allergic or hypersensitive to nicotine or any of the other ingredients in the gums.
- You have had a recent heart attack or stroke.
- You have angina (chest pain) that is not well controlled or is getting worse.
- You have severe arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat).
Contains sorbitol, xylitol and mannitol. Overusage may have a laxative effect.
Contains 11.5mg or 0.5mm0l sodium per chewing gum. which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.