FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prompt relief from the pain associated with mouth ulcers and gum sores.
- Provides protection from saliva, bacteria and food.
Frador gives prompt relief from the pain associated with mouth ulcers and gum sores and on-going protection from saliva, bacteria and food whilst healing proceeds.
Chlorbutol B.P. 1.0% w/v
Menthol B.P. 0.1% w/v, prep styrax B.P.C. 2.9% w/v, balsamic benzoic 15.0% w/v, in alcohol solution to 100% Carmoisine.
- Stand bottle in tray provided.
- Dry ulcer.
- Using applicator, apply Frador directly to mouth ulcer. There may be a temporary tingling sensation.
- Keep mouth open for several seconds to allow Frador to dry. Application is complete.
Frador should be applied 4 times a day after meals and before going to bed. In the event of missing an application, apply when next due.
If healing does not start within a few days always consult doctor.
For adult use only. Not to be taken internally.
Avoid use in pregnancy.
In rare occurrences users can experience a local reaction to some or all of the ingredients. If excess irritation occurs during or after application, stop use. If condition persists, contact your pharmacist or doctor.
Keep away from naked flame.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.