FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains natural seawater.
- Preservative free.
- Helps relieve sinusitis, hayfever and colds.
- With stickers to help you personalise your child's nasal spray.
FESS Children's Saline Nasal Spray is a preservative free non medicated nasal spray for the relieve of sinusitis, hayfever and colds ideal for toddlers and children.
FESS Children's Saline Nasal Spray may be used as often as necessary and is non habit forming. Regular use helps keep your child's nose healthy by washing away dust and allergens, clears and soothes nasal passages so your child can breathe easier naturally.
Your nose is your body’s air filter. Tiny cilia hairs and mucus line the nasal passages, trapping the irritants that cause allergies and preventing them from reaching the lungs. This is your nose’s natural defence mechanism, known as the Mucociliary Clearance System.
FESS Children's Saline Nasal Spray breaks down and thins mucus, helping keep the nose’s defence mechanism in optimum condition.
Using FESS Children's Saline Nasal Spraydaily gives the best results and following benefits:
- Stimulates natural defences - FESS Sensitive Noses stimulates your nose’s natural defence mechanism.
- Before allergies hit - Use FESS Sensitive Noses daily to wash away potential allergens and clear excess mucus.
- If you take a medicated nasal spray - Use FESS Sensitive Noses before taking your medicated nasal spray to break down the mucus layer and improve penetration of the medication.
- Relieve cold and flu symptoms - FESS Sensitive Noses can also help ease the effects of a blocked and sore nose.
- Non-habit forming - As it’s non-medicated, FESS Sensitive Noses can be used as often as needed and also during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Full shelf life to end of expiry – FESS Sensitive Noses can be used until the end of its expiry date and unlike other preservative-free products, it DOES NOT need to be discarded 3 months after opening.
The saline solution is delivered via a special spray pump which contains its own unique filter system to prevent contaminants or micro organisms from coming into contact with the solution.
Purified seawater equiv. 9mg/ml sodium chloride.
Direct the nozzle into the right nostril. Aim slightly back and out towards the top of the right ear. Fully depress the pump 2 or 3 times. Repeat in the left nostril.
2 - 3 sprays per nostril as needed. Use 5 minutes prior to medicated nasal sprays.
This FESS bottle must not be used by more than one person as sharing may lead to the spread of infection.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.