FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Clinically proven.
- Complete nail penetration.
- Treats fungal nail infetion.
- No need to file the nail.
- Results visible when nail starts to grow back.
- 400 applications per pack.
Excilor comes in a handy applicator pen. It was specially developed to treat fungal nail infeactions and is based on 3 principles:
- Excellent nail penetration: Excilor immediately reaches the fungi.
- Effective mode of action: Excilor changes the pH level inside the nail, creating a hostile environment for fungi. This inhibits further growth of the fungi and damage to the nails.
- Convenience: Excilor is easy to apply, no need to file the nail.
Studies have shown that on average, a single applicator, used twice a day, constitutes a full course of treatment for one infected nail.
Acetic acid, ethyl lactate, pentylene glycol, dimethyl isosorbide, ammnonio methacrylate copolymer and water purified.
- Before each application, clean the nail and remove any traces of nail polish.
- Use the pen-shaped applicator to coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim with the product. Apply generously twice a day (once in the morning, once in the evening). For best results, treat the infected area for a minimum of three months. It is best to continue the course of treatment until the nail has recovered completely.
- Allow the nail dry within seconds before putting on socks and/or shoes. (After each application, you can use your usual nail polish or lacquer, but don’t forget to remove the nail polish before the next treatment).
- Make sure the applicator is fully closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation.
- Use a nail clipper to trim the nail as soon as new growth appears.
Not recommended for diabetics.