FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains Diosmectite, a natural clay with a high surface area.
- Helps to improve stool consistency and decrease stool output.
- Suitable for the whole family from children 1 year of age.
- Not absorbed into the intestine.
- Orange flavour.
DiaRelieve absorbs water to help improve stool consistency and provide symptomatic relief of diarrhoea. It is suitable for the whole family from children 1 year of age.
One 3.25g sachet of DiaRelieve® contains Diosmectite 3g.
Also contains: Orange flavour, citric acid, silicon dioxide, acesulfame K, sucralose.
Each sachet is only intended for a single use after opening.
ADULTS AND CHILDREN 6 YEARS+: 1 sachet up to 3 times per day. Add the contents of each sachet to 100 mL of water or other liquid and mix well.
CHILDREN 1–5 YEARS: 1–2 sachets per day. The sachet contents can be mixed in a bottle feeder with 50 mL of water or other liquid and divided into 2–3 doses throughout the day, as appropriate. Shake well before each use.
It is recommended that you take DiaRelieve® between meals, and the treatment of diarrhoea should be accompanied by oral rehydration therapy to help avoid dehydration.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use for more than 3 consecutive days. If symptoms
- persist, you should consult your healthcare professional.
- For full information please read the enclosed product
- information leaflet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.