FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Broad spectrum antifungal spray.
- Treats common fungal and candidal skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch and ring worm.
Daktarin spray provides effective treatment for fungal skin conditions including athlete's foot, jock itch, ring worm and other tinea or candidal infections. It has a cooling effect as it is sprayed on and dries the instant it contacts the skin.
Miconazole nitrate 2% (20mg/g) w/w.
Also contains ethanol 10% w/w.
Treatment - Athlete's Foot
Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
Shake well before use. Hold can about 15cm from the area to be treated. Apply a thin layer of the spray twice daily to the affected area. Apply morning and night until all signs and symptoms of athlete's foot have resolved and continue treatment for a further 7 to 10 days to make sure treatment is complete. Spray a thin layer in shoes every morning as well.
Prevention - Athlete's Foot
Apply a thin layer on feet after using public showers.
- For athlete's foot wear well fitting, ventilated shoes.
- Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Wear jandals when using public showers. Dry feet well and preferably apply Daktarin Spray for prevention.
- Put shoes outside to air on a hot sunny day.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.