FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Supports healthy thyroid gland function.
- Assists healthy metabolism and energy levels.
Clinicians Thyroid Support Plus is a research based synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support thyroid hormone production, healthy metabolism and energy levels.
This formula contains:
- L-tyrosine, Kelp and iodine, all are essential for healthy thyroid hormone production.
- Vitamin A, an essential cofactor required for thyroid hormone manufacture.
- Selenium and B group vitamins which are required for thyroid hormone conversion and activity.
- Zinc which is required for the uptake and metabolism of the thyroid hormones.
|Active ingredients per capsule:
Withania Somnifera (Indian Ginseng) ext. equiv. whole herb
|[standardised to NLT 2.25mg withanolides]
|Potassium iodide (equiv. iodine 75mcg)
|Copper gluconate (equiv. Copper 250mcg)
|L-Selenomethionine (equiv. Zinc 7.5mg)
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. Zinc 7.5mg)
|Retinol acetate (equiv. Vitamin A 1500IU or 450mcg)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equiv. Vitamin B6 2.5mg)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
|Cholecalciferol (equiv. Vitamin D3 400IU or 10mcg)
Also contains magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult: 1 capsule twice daily or as directed.
Use Clinicians Thyroid Support with caution in individuals taking warfarin as iodine may affect the blood’s clotting ability and therefore may alter the affect of this medication. Consult your health professional before taking this product if you have hyperthyroidism or are on thyroid medication.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: This product contains vitamin A. If pregnant or planning to become pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting with your health professional. There is insufficient evidence regarding the use of the ingredients in Clinicians Thyroid Support during pregnancy and breast feeding, therefore it is not be considered safe to use during these times.