FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Proven to supoprt sexuality, fertility and endurance.
- Supports sperm health.
- Acts as a natural energiser.
- Helps maintain normal function during and after menopause.
- May support healthy levels of progesterone in women.
Clinicians MACA Performance Plus is derived from an organic herb native to Peru that has traditionally been used to support stamina, energy, sexual performance and fertility. During the Inca Empire, its use was restricted to nobility, the clergy and privileged classes. It was also given as a prize to warriors.
Clinicians Performance Plus features:
- Contains organic MACA which is free from pesticides and herbicides.
- Rich in nutrients including protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Derived from farms 14,000 feet above in the Peruvian Andes.
- No known side effects.
MACA has been used for thousands of years by Peruvian’s as a nutritious root vegetable at doses of more than 100 grams per day. Clinical trials show that MACA is safe to take and free from any unwanted side effects at dosages of up to 3,000mg per day.
Active ingredients per capsule:
Organic MACA root from Junin, Peru 500mg
(Peruvian Ginseng [Lepidium peruvianum Chacon])
Also Contains: magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Free of GMO Ingredients. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
According to clinical research, benefits may take up to 2 months to occur.
Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding, due to lack of safety data.
MACA might possess oestrogen activity. If you suffer from hormone-sensitive conditions such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis or uterine fibroids, avoid using MACA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.