FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Concentrated omega-3's from krill oil.
- High anti-oxidant content.
- Supports healthy brain function.
- Supports heart and cardiovascular health.
- Helps relieve the pain and swelling associated with arthritis.
- Independently tested for mercury and other heavy metals.
- Reflux free.
Clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 is an extract of the abundant Antarctic krill. It is a remarkable product featuring phospholipids specially integrated with omega-3 essential fatty acids - EPA and DHA - for supporting healthy cell membranes.
Clinicians Krill Oil helps to support optimal health and wellbeing and naturally includes antioxidant protection providing greater than 47 times the level found in most fish oils.
Krill oil is like supercharged fish oil - containing highly absorbable forms of Omega-3 fatty acids. It carries omega-3's in the form of phospholipid liposomes or little packages that helps your body absorb omega-3’s. Standard fish oils lack this phospholipid complex, instead containing omega-3 fatty acids in the form of free triglycerides. Krill oil is also rich in omega-3’s, phospholipids and powerful anti-oxidants.
Krill oil has demonstrated superiority over standard fish oils. It supports many areas of the body including the heart via cholesterol and triglyceride balance, the brain via mental clarity and cognition, the hormones via menstrual cycle regulation and supports healthy joints and bones.
The key factors that separate Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 from standard fish oils are:
- More concentrated: Although the content appears less versus fish oils, the triple synergy between Phospholipids, Antioxidants and EPA/DHA provides better results at lower doses. This also translates into smaller capsules that are easier to swallow.
- Enhanced bioavailability: The EFA’s in Clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 occur naturally in phospholipid carriers, the same structure as human cell membranes. This enhances the absorption and delivery of EPA, DHA and antioxidants into the cells, when compared to standard fish oils where EFA’s are in triglyceride format and need remodelling before the body can use them.
- Greater purity: Krill are sourced from the Southern Antarctic Ocean and are harvested under strict conditions to ensure Krill are clean and pure. Krill are the bottom of the food chain and have a short life span , making them naturally low in environmental toxins.
- Contains higher levels of naturally occurring antioxidants such as Astaxanthin and marine derived Vitamin E when compared with standard fish oils, to support product stability and enhanced health benefits.
|Active ingredients per soft gel:|
|Krill Oil (Euphausia superb)||440mg|
|NZ Salmon Oil (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha)||60mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||60mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (EPA)||30mg|
Also contains astaxanthin - a powerful naturally occurring antioxidant.
No added gluten or wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults - Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
Children (6 years and over): Take 1 capsule daily. For your children, capsule contents can be mixed with food.
This product is derived from seafood. Individuals with an allergy to seafood or crustaceans (shrimp, crab and lobster) should avoid this product.
It is recommended to stop Omega-3 supplementation 2 weeks before elective surgery. Research shows that pure Krill Oil supplements are well tolerated at doses of up to 3 grams per day.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: To date, no studies have been performed using Krill Oil with NZ Salmon during pregnancy or when breast feeding. Consult your health professional before taking during this time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.