FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Supports healthy insulin & blood sugar levels.
- May assist with appetite and weight management.
Clinicians BloodSugar Balance provides essential nutrients to support healthy blood sugar levels, carbohydrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity.
This powerful scientifically based formula combines trace minerals and macro minerals with synergistic botanicals to support insulin regulation.
- Chromium, magnesium and zinc to support insulin sensitivity and balance blood sugar levels
- Provides a unique combination of herbs to help manage free radicals and support hepatic, glucose and insulin metabolism
- Contains Green Tea and Grape Seed antioxidants that may assist with appetite and weight management
- Contains Milk Thistle which may support healthy liver function to assist the liver metabolising carbohydrates and insulin
|Active ingredients per capsule:|
|Camellia sinesis (green tea) ext. equiv. to dry leaf||14.4g|
|[Standardised to not less than 176mg total tea polyphenol,
144mg catechin and 90mg EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate)]
Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv. to dry seed
[Standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins]
Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) ext. equiv. to dry seed
|Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. equiv to dry bark||340mg|
|Chromium (III) chloride (equiv. chromium 167mcg)||0.85mg|
|Magnesium citrate (equiv. magnesium 33mg)||215mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 5mg)||25mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
No Added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily with food.
Clinicians BloodSugar Balance is generally considered safe and well tolerated at the dose recommended.
Check with your health professional before using in individuals on blood sugar lowering medications, as Clinicians InsulBalance may have an additive effect. Blood sugar and insulin levels should be monitored particularly in the first one to two months as medication requirements may change. Exercise caution as curcumin may stimulate the gallbladder in people with gallbladder disease.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Avoid in pregnant or breastfeeding women as there is insufficient safety information on the herbs (cinnamon, grape seed and milk thistle) to recommended supplementation during this time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.